Freebie Happy New Year Printables!

Happy New Year! I added this little freebie pack here to my TPT store this morning and I wanted to share with you. I plan to do a full day of fun New Year's activities with the kiddos when we return to school. I know that first day back after being off might be hard for some of them, so I'm planning some fun New Year's goal setting and other activities, and this little pack will be a fun addition! There are treat bag toppers, bookmarks, and balloon toppers that can be used with pencils, Pixy Stix, or Silly Straws. Double sided tape will work well with the balloons in the file (I will cut off the string) and the treat bag toppers fit on a 4 inch width clear treat bag- just fold and staple to the top! I hope you can use some of what is in the file!
Enjoy the rest of your break if you are off! This second week is flying by for me!

No comments

Back to Top