Welcome, March!

Hello! I can't believe March is here! The second half of the school year is flying by. This happens every year! It makes me a little sad because I have the BEST class this year. Everyone just works so well together! I know this month will fly by because my Spring Break begins in about a week, but first I have to get through conferences!

I have been working on a St. Paddy's Day ELA Centers pack here. Since our break falls right before St. Patrick's Day, I want to begin these centers next week. There are six skills included: Pronouns, Word Building, Fact and Opinion, Possessive Nouns, ABC Order and Guide Words Practice, and Sorting Parts of Speech. I bought a few pails for students to draw cards from and have ordered mini pots and plastic gold coins from Oriental Trading for the students to use instead of the paper pots and gold coins that I've included in one of the centers. I love it when the kiddos think they are playing a game but are really learning! I couldn't resist this owl themed St. Paddy's Day clip art! 
I also have a freebie for you here.  I hope you can use it in your classroom! There are days when I need this reminder!
And here is another version, because I realize not everyone loves owls! 

I have a few other little freebies I'm going to be sharing in the next couple of days. I just have to finish them up! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments

Back to Top