Teacher Deals an Dollar Steals for November!

I'm so excited for the November Edition of Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals! There are tons of great deals in this linky! 
I've added my Fall Fundamentals CCSS ELA Centers to this linky. It includes six different engaging ELA activities: Singular and Plural Nouns, Common, Proper, and Abstract Nouns, Sentences, Possessive Nouns, Contractions, and Prefixes. I have a complete set in color and black line for your printing preferences. Below are a few of the activities we worked on last week! I was surprised how challenging contractions were for a few of my students. This practice was just what they needed. 
Do you need a quick and easy Thanksgiving gift for volunteers or colleagues? I have a freebie Thanks a Latte card that you can add a Starbucks (or other coffee) gift card to. I also have smaller notecards that you could attach to latte-scented hand soap or lotion. Bath and Body has a wonderful pumpkin latte scent! It's a freebie and you can grab it by clicking on the pictures below!

Be sure to check out the other amazing resources below. (I plan to grab a few myself!) 
Have a great rest of your week. My fall break is almost over, but I shouldn't complain, because I was lucky enough to get one! 

No comments

Back to Top