Valentine's Freebies and Monday Made It!


I'm linking this post with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It February Edition, since I don't have anything new since I posted this on Saturday! I have lots of freebies to share!
I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day! Every year this happens-Valentine's Day sneaks up on me! This year I was determined to be ahead of the game, so I picked up all of the goodies for my students' treat bags early. Now I have to spend part of this weekend getting them assembled! I have a few ideas for my parent volunteers as well, so I need to narrow down exactly what I'm going to do for them. 

One idea I have are these freebie Valentine's labels. I think the honey bear would be so cute with a gift bag of scones! These would be perfect for my non-coffee drinking volunteers. Super easy and inexpensive! You can hole punch a hole and attach them to any any treat!


For the coffee lovers, I have coffee card printables from this post. Another easy gift option! 

I hope you are able to use some of these freebies for your students and parent volunteers! I know I'm always talking about how grateful I am for my parent volunteers, but without them I wouldn't be able to give my students the extra one on one help that many of them need. 
Have a wonderful week!

4 comments

  1. The honey gift idea is super "sweet". I am sure the parents will love them!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. the honey gift is sooooo cute!!! thanks so much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You are so welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top